We’re only a couple of weeks away from the New Year and it’s time to ring out the old and ring in the new. This holds true for hairstyles and hair trends too. 2013 already has lined up a number of chic, trendy and innovative hairstyles to experiment with and wear. The list features new styles, trends of 2012 that still command a solid position and those of yesteryears making a strong comeback.
Pics source: http://hairstylesweekly.com
But, among the so many, the Ombre hair trend is still enjoying its share of popularity and is her to stay. A-list celebrities were the first to give it its share of publicity. They have also tweaked it further with rainbow dip-trends and reverse Ombre Tresses. If you’re thinking of giving the Ombre hairstyle a try, now is the perfect time to do so. You can check out the Ombre Hair 2013 trends below.
Ombre Hair 2013 Trends
- The Original Ombre hair: The original Ombre style hair coloring involves darkening the roots with natural hues and a gradually dyed lightening at the ends of the hair. It looks a lot like your hair has grown out.
- Reverse Ombre Hair tresses: This is emerging as a popular Ombre Hair 2013 trend. It features dark ends and blonde roots.
- Experiment with Colors and Bolder shades: You could go the celebrity way and dabble in some color for your Ombre style look. These include vibrant colors of the rainbow such as chalky pinks, peach, bold blues and pastel greens.
- Ombre hair extensions: You like the look and would like to create it but, not sure whether you would want this hair color trend permanently. No issues. You can still achieve the look with light Ombre hair extensions. It highlights the ends and adds thickness.
A few handy tips for your Ombre Hair 2013 style:
- Choose a hair color and style that reflects your personal taste.
- Not all shades look good on everyone. When creating an Ombre hair 2013 style choose shades that complement your skin tone and not clash with it.
- Your look should fit your everyday lifestyle.
- The Ombre hair style was earlier restricted to summer months. However, it has now become a hairstyle many sport year round. The Ombre style coloring can use one to three colors to achieve the shaded effect. Lighter, vibrant shades are the best choice for warm months while cooler ash tones fit the wintery months.
- This style looks excellent when worn on long and medium length hair.
- Dull and limp hair ruins Ombre style hair coloring. The right products will add to the health and sheen of the hair color. Ask your hair stylist for product recommendations that will get rid of hair dryness and take care of split ends.
The Ombre Hair 2013 trends are among the hottest hairstyles in the upcoming year. Whichever Ombre hair 2013 style you choose they are budget friendly and low maintenance. While the Ombre hair style also belong to the Do-it-yourself tribe, first-timers and those who want the best results should preferably have the look achieved and styled by a professional. When done appropriately it looks cool but, a slip here and there will make it look a messy mop.